"Designing Generic Equipment and 'Making it Work' is like Wearing Pants that are One-Size-Fits-All.
It Could Work, but it Won't Work Well."
Creative Automation's Custom Engineering: Custom Built for Custom Results
• All engineering and programming is done by our in-house engineering team. No outsourcing to foul things up.
• Complete in-house control over development and manufacturing.
• Full documentation— for the actual machine. No generic, hard-to-understand documentation.
• Designed for long-term reliability, with a track record to prove it!
• True, single-source integration for smooth workflow and reduced downtime at startup.
• Creative Automation equipment is designed to be economically and indefinitely rebuildable. We do not design for obsolescence!
"Creative Automation asked the right questions to understand our plant and our processes.
The result has been equipment that has met our objectives and then some."